Many readers are interested in the following topic: 5 Exercises and Diet Tips That Help Shed Arm Fat Within One Week. We are happy to note, that our authors have already studied the modern research about the topic you are interested in. Based on the information provided in the latest medical digests, modern research and surveys, we provide extensive answer. Keep reading to find out more.
Flabby or big arms can really put you down and ruin your image. They are hard to carry in a slim fit dress and going sleeveless is a huge embarrassment. Both girls and boys have the same problems with their arms. Follow these easy tips and you can have the toned arms you wished for.
Losing Arm Fat Within One Week – 5 Exercises That Help
1. One Arm Triceps
This exercise can be done without equipment, and works to burn fat around the back part of the arm(triceps).
- Sit on the floor with your feet and legs together.
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart on the floor, with your fingers pointing toward your hips.
- Whilst keeping your feet on the floor, bend your knees and raise your hips by straightening your arms.
- Bend your left arm whilst keeping your right arm straight, then lower your hips toward the floor.
- Alternate arms and repeat.
2. Lateral Plank Walk
How to lose arm fat in a week? This exercise works the arm muscles, and helps to tone while burning fat.
- Assume the plank position on the floor as if you were starting a push-up.
- With your legs and feet together, move your leg and arm on one side slightly outward.
- Follow the same movement with the other side, bringing your feet together and returning to the starting position.
- Tense your abs in the direction of your pelvis and spine.
- Reverse direction and take three steps the opposite way.
3. Counter Push-Ups
This is similar to a normal push up aside from the fact that you will need a table or counter to perform it.
- With your feet together, place your hands on the table/counter, slightly wider than shoulder-width.
- Ensure that your back and shoulders are straight, exerting all pressure on your arms.
- Perform the push up, lowering toward the table/counter, then back up.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 20.
4. Arm Rotation
This exercise is quite simple and effective to lose arm fat in a week; and you may need 2½ kg weight of water to perform it.
- Stand straight and hold a ½ liter water bottle in each hand.
- Rotate your arms, first clockwise, then anti-clockwise.
- Do each rotation for 60 seconds.
5. Arm Twisting
This exercise may look easy, it is actually very effective.
- Stand up straight and raise your arms outwards, as if you were about to hug someone, with your arms completely straight.
- Twist your arms so your palms are facing towards the ceiling.
- Twist your arms around at a horizontal axis until your palms are facing the ceiling once again.
- Return to the starting position, and repeat as many times as you can.
- Remember not to over-exert yourself, this exercise can cause extremely sore muscles the next day.
Losing Arm Fat Within One Week – Diet Tips
1. Reduce Calorie Intake
To burn fat, one must burn more calories than consumed. For this reason, if you wish to lose arm fat soon, reducing your calorie intake is advisable. One should aim to gradually reduce their calorie intake to 500 per day.
2. Drink Plenty of Water
One should aim to drink at least eight glasses of water per day. Remember that drinking too much water during a meal can impede digestion by diluting stomach acid, so try to avoid this.
3. Eat Smaller Meals More Frequently
Eating smaller meals throughout the day can be beneficial in numerous ways. Eating at the right time will give your body the nutrients it needs to recover after a workout, and eating throughout the day will decrease the likelihood of overeating.
4. Have a Substantial Breakfast
Eating a healthy, substantial breakfast can help you feel full all day, and therefore you are less likely to have snack, which will add extra calories to your daily intake and possibly make you gain weight.
5. Eat a Proper Diet
One should aim to include vegetables, fruit, lean proteins, healthy fats, slow burning carbohydrates, and whole grains. And also aim to reduce their consumption of processed foods and sugary/alcoholic beverages, and refined sugars and flour.
- Grenade Thermo Detonator Review
- 10 Easy Ways to Use Garlic for Weight Loss
- 1,300 Calorie Meal Plans
- Calories Burned Running Stairs
- Top 10 Best Chest Workouts for Women
- Does Mymi Wonder Patch Really Work?
- Eating Less but Gaining Weight
- Calories Burned When Running
- 1200 Calorie Meal Plan
- Calories Burned Doing Squats
- Benefits of Morning Walk
- Why Does My Face Get Red When I Drink?
- Relaxation Techniques for Sleep
- Why Do Muscles Get Sore?
- How to Stop Dizziness
- Top 12 Stretches for Thoracic Spine
- Down Syndrome Karyotype
- How to Manage Calf Cramps While Running